Tuesday 22 December 2009

pretty things



a

l





trialling my 'pretty...' post today - let me know what you think! pretty stripes, pretty flowers, pretty embroidery :D

here are my favourites of the day, hope you love them as much as me!! and i found a great way to make pompoms like super quick, much better than the way i been doing it!! :) Isnt that apple the cooolest!! and i love buttons, handmade things and embroidery, oooh i must get some more things on my to-do-2010 list!

how is your xmas shopping / wrapping / organising going? Ive wrapped almost all the presents but they still need some work to make them extra special!! at least everyone has super lovely (mostly handmade!) things this year, ooooh cant wait for people to see them!!!

wish i lived in that teepee! lol

hope you all have a lovely day!

-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x-o-x

No comments:

Post a Comment