Friday 8 October 2010

snapping happy!


So I am a little behind in the blog world these days...rest assured, I am slowly catching up with my thoughts and future postingof my latest and most wonderful inspirational pictures and finds; only this week I have had delivered my fabulous camera (AT LAST!!!)

I've (finally) saved up enough to make my purchase, and so far it does not dissapoint!! :D

Tomorrow - a trip to Manchester (UK) food festival to give it a real day out and see what snap happy pics I can return home with - Im sooooooo excited!!!

Its the next move up from the D90, a camera I have envied for too long, so now, dearest D3100, I look forward to a long happy snappy relationship, I am already so in luuuuuuuuurve!! :D xx

http://www.dpreview.com/news/1008/10081920nikond3100.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment